14 November 2008

Flash Fiction

Flition?

So, so fun, for those little moments when you're inspired for about five minutes.  On me way to Tim's apt. building to see Joe and many men playing poker.  Oh, the joy.

PS, so so so happy to be going to NY early December.  Can't wait to troll around Audrey's neighborhood and celebrate her so-bon birthday (plus promotion, obviously), see Svea on her way to LA, Chilli from taking over Nantucket, Shmeliza who I hear is channeling Peanut lately, and Pipette who more than likely has some amazingly hillarious stories about working at Bath&BodyWorks headquarters.  Probably some other loves as well, and a sweet Japanese shop in SoHo that a friend told me about (read: cheap, colorful corduroys that are wonderful.)  Cannn't waaait.

PPS, I feel a little bad writing about this as I know there are other places I should be going (see San Diego, Cleveland, Florence, et. al. but hey.  This is all part of the journey, eh?)

<3,
Alex