*Little less mayo (canola oil mayo is a nice alternative), little more thyme, and load on the alfalfa sprouts. W00t!
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- § cup alfalfa sprouts or radish sprouts
- 2 large slices multi-grain bread, toasted
Place eggs in large bowl; mash coarsely with back of fork. Mix in onion, mayonnaise, mustard and thyme. Season salad with salt and pepper. Mound salad, then sprouts on bread, dividing equally.